Suitable for direct food contact on dry and moist, non-fatty foods
Varnished with a gloss or matt finish to protect print quality
Enhanced design tool enables you to customise your design
Printed using digital photo quality printing technology
Available in low minimum order quantities
Make your message stick with our paper labels
• Large selection of shapes and sizes to perfectly suit your chosen material
• Permanent adhesive for tubes, bottles, jars, plastic, and cardboard containers as well as packaging and envelopes
• Ideal for large orders, or businesses just starting out
• No pressure to bulk order! Order as little or as many as you like
• Specially formulated online tool helping you to create the most memorable label to suit your product or package
• Handy label and sticker ‘try before you buy’ service
• Fast shipping ensuring you receive your labels within 3-5 days, or quicker if you choose express production
The Avery WePrint team know better than anyone that what’s on the outside is just as important as what’s on the inside and that’s why we’re here to bring your product or parcel to life with our friendly and personal packaging service. Paper labels are extremely popular with a huge variety of our customers and it’s no surprise due to their cost-effective nature and durability.
Our paper labels are understandably one of our most popular materials and are ideal for start-up businesses looking for a reliable solution to packaging their product. Please note, although paper stickers are splash proof, we would recommend plastic or waterproof materials for oil or cream-based products, or products which may be submersed in water for long periods of time (such as beer bottles!).
We believe that round stickers are ideal for beauty products such as lip balms and can also be a perfect way of adding extra information to your packaging such as marketing or promotional messages. Our latest research shows that products with more than one sticker have better brand credibility and tend to be more memorable to the end user. The guide is full of handy tips and advice to make your packaging draw the shopper’s eye - want to take a look?
Click Here To See Our Research
Common uses and applications
Searching for the perfect candle label? Paper labels are popular amongst candle makers as they are a cheaper alternative, yet permanent and durable. Our paper labels are conformable, which makes them easy to apply to candle jars, boxes and plastic film.
A custom printed paper label adds a touch of personalisation to sweet jars and boxes. They are mainly used as packaging seals when you are on a budget, and are a good way to showcase your logo using a basic printed label. These labels are varnished to protect the quality of the print.