Stretchy and flexible, can adapt to any smooth surface
Designs can be customised by uploading an image or PDF
Labels are varnished to protect the print quality
Digital photo quality printing technology
Make your product look fantastic with plastic stickers
• Plastic stickers are the perfect match for labelling cosmetics and other cream and oil-based products such as cooking oils
• Plastic is one of our most flexible and resilient materials, and the sticker’s strong permanent adhesive ensures it lasts a lifetime
• Protective varnish will ensure the longevity of your print, making sure your images and text stay vibrant all year round
• Made from Polypropylene, our plastic stickers are both chemical and water resistant which will keep your sticker in perfect condition
• Freedom to customise your plastic sticker entirely, with a friendly team on hand every step of the way
• Whether you need 10 or 10000 plastic stickers, we will make it work for you
From packaging your animal-friendly cosmetics to labeling grandma’s homemade blackberry jam, our plastic stickers could be just what you need to bring your creation to life. Plastic stickers are tough, durable and extremely resistant, making them pretty perfect for products which may get messy from time to time.
Our plastic stickers are popular amongst many small business owners as they are typically one of our most versatile stickers. Better yet, each and every sticker can be printed right to the very edge meaning you can make full use of the space with your beautifully bespoke design.
Plastic stickers are ideal for liquid products as they can be wiped down as often as you need without ruining your perfectly personalised design. The material is also known to adapt well to any smooth surface whether you’re sticking to a glass jar, plastic bottle or cardboard box.
A protective varnish is applied to each and every label to avoid any print deterioration from UV lights and reduce wear and tear, ensuring that what’s on the outside lasts for as long as what’s on the inside. This makes plastic stickers ideal for outdoor products such as garden furniture, and cosmetic products such as anti-ageing creams, mud clay masks, lip balms and more.
Why not check out our independent research to help your business or passion thrive!
Click Here To See Our Research
Common uses and applications
These labels are commonly used for jars, tetra packs, brown letter boxes and other packaging used across the coffee sector. They give your packaging a premium look, yet are cost efficient and available in low minimum order quantities.
Luxury chocolate makers can order professional quality labels at home by customising their design online. Filmic labels are suitable for indirect food contact which makes them ideal for small businesses that are looking for a convenient solution.